mondays blues



Monday's Blues

went to clinic the other day,
since i couldn't sleep for God knows how many days,
thyroid level is okay,
said my doc last Friday,
but why am i feeling crap day by day?
solid data is what i need to back what i say,
as science student i know that at least, okay?
so i gave up and let myself away,
adapting myself again in "normal" way,
but i couldn't help my mental today,like my mind about to blow everywhere...
please please please...
how could I work today?

#mondaysblues #mentalhealth
#hyperthyroidism #hypothyroidism
#thyroid #thyroidcancer #thyca #thyroiddisease #instablog

posted from Bloggeroid

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Aku dan kanser tiroid

Pusing-pusing Klinik Pakar Hospital Selayang (beserta Panduan dan Tips)

Tips persediaan ke HKL untuk kemasukan wad Radio iodin