Amano Ichigo, Cake (read as: K-Key) and Me


Amano Ichigo is a main character from one of my favourites manga and anime called Yumeiro Patissiere. The story revolves about Ichigo-chan pursuing her dream to become patisserie – a person who makes and decorates cakes and sweets.

These past few months has made be a little bit like Ichigo-chan. It's like living in the manga and anime that I've read and watched. Why? Because I'm working temporarily at my favourite cake shop in Batang Kali, Kedai Kek Su. Just like Ichigo-chan, I've endured ups and downs, jumping to pastry's world without any basics.

There are too many memories I've made here with my boss, co-workers and customers. Since I've no skills to write things interestingly, let me save the memories for myself so that I'm not going to ruin them in this little blog of mine. The only thing that I could say, is:

I'm a proud cake baker and pastry chef apprentice.!!!
self-appointed and unofficial title, of course, ;p. It would normally takes years for a kitchen hand to be a chef


I'm now able to make and decorate simple cakes. Of course, this includes writing on them, too!

my first batch of decorated cakes. RM10 each.
I wrote on this cake especially for my mom. it was during earlier days of my employment here. my writing is much better now. :P


As of now, I still have no interest in pursuing this as a career and follow the life path of Amano Ichigo, but who knows? Maybe this not-so-otaku girl would eventually dreams and officially follows her favourite character? And at that time, the writer could proudly says “I've successfully inspire someone through my work”.

Well, I'm really going to miss this job after I leave for Putrajaya next week; same as how I miss my job at HasMis Kebab and Turkish Kitchen in Canberra.

Bdw, I would recommend everyone to buy cakes from Kedai Kek Su. I can guarantee you that the taste and the decorations (especially for wedding cakes) won't let you down. Don't worry about the price either. It's waaaay cheaper than any other shops that I know.

Bye for now. Ta-Ting-Tong! Matta-ne!

pssst: for some reasons I can't attach more than a photo through my blogger apps. will add later, insyaallah. pssssssst: if the link to kedai kek su above isn't working, go manually to: http://kedai-keksu.blogspot.com/

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Aku dan kanser tiroid

Pusing-pusing Klinik Pakar Hospital Selayang (beserta Panduan dan Tips)

Tips persediaan ke HKL untuk kemasukan wad Radio iodin